Report NEP-GTH-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Horner & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2012. "On the Limit Equilibrium Payoff Set in Repeated and Stochastic Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1848, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Michel Grabisch & Peter Sudhölter, 2012. "The bounded core for games with precedence constraints," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12006, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Tao Wang, 2011. "Dynamic Equilibrium Bunching," Working Papers 1291, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Alex Gershkov & Jacob Goeree & Alexey Kushnir & Benny Moldovanu & Xianwen Shi, 2012. "On the Equivalence of Bayesian and Dominant Strategy Implementation," Working Papers tecipa-445, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Andrweas Leibbrandt & Abhijit Ramalingam & Lauri Sääksvuori & James M. Walker, 2012. "Broken Punishment Networks in Public Goods Games: Experimental Evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2012. "A simple axiomatization of the egalitarian solution," MPRA Paper 36773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Natalia Montinari, 2012. "Ranking alternatives by a fair bidding rule: a theoretical and experimental analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gächter, Simon & Nosenzo, Daniele & Sefton, Martin, 2012. "Peer Effects in Pro-Social Behavior: Social Norms or Social Preferences?," IZA Discussion Papers 6345, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lombardi, Michele & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2012. "Natural Implementation with Partially Honest Agents," Discussion Paper Series 561, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Christoph Bühren & Björn Frank & Rosemarie Nagel, 2012. "A Historical Note on the Beauty Contest," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201211, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/13427 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2012. "Side-Payments and the Costs of Conflict," Working Papers 12-01, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Christoph March & Sebastian Krügel, 2012. ""Do We Follow Others when We Should? A Simple Test of Rational Expectations": Comment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-006, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Kenji Fujiwara & Ngo Van Long, 2012. "Optimal Tariffs on Exhaustible Resources: The Case of Quantity Setting," Discussion Paper Series 82, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2012.
- Alcalde, José & Subiza, Begoña, 2012. "Affirmative Action and School Choice," QM&ET Working Papers 12-3, Universidad de Alicante, Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos y Teoría Económica.