Report NEP-GTH-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Derks, Jean & Peters, Hans & Sudhölter, Peter, 2012. "On extensions of the core and the anticore of transferable utility games," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 4/2012, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Khmelnitskaya, Anna B. & Sudhölter, Peter, 2011. "The prenucleolus for games with communication structures," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 10/2011, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Item repec:ehu:ikerla:201157 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timothy N. Cason & Sau-Him Paul Lau & Vai-Lam Mui, 2011. "Learning, Teaching, and Turn Taking in the Repeated Assignment Game," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1267, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2012. "Strategic Defense and Attack for Series and Parallel Reliability Systems: Rejoinder," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1268, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Battaglini, Marco & Nunnari, Salvatore & Palfrey, Thomas, 2011. "Legislative bargaining and the dynamics of public investment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2011-205, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).