Report NEP-GTH-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duersch, Peter & Oechssler, Jorg & Schipper, Burkhard C., 2011. "Once Beaten, Never Again: Imitation in Two-Player Potential Games," Working Papers 11-12, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Mathevet, Laurent, 2012. "Beliefs and rationalizability in games with complementarities," MPRA Paper 36032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mathevet, Laurent, 2012. "A simple axiomatics of dynamic play in repeated games," MPRA Paper 36031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Kranz, 2012. "Discounted Stochastic Games with Voluntary Transfers," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1847, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Marco Dall'Aglio & Camilla Di Luca, 2011. "Finding Maxmin Allocations in Cooperative and Competitive Fair Division," Working Papers 2011.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Eyckmans, Johan & Finus, Michael & Mallozzi, Lina, 2011. "A New Class of Welfare Maximizing Stable Sharing Rules for Partition Function Games with Externalities," Working Papers 2011/08, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Talbot Page & Louis Putterman, 2012. "An Uninterpreted Spatial Version of the Trust Game: Evidence of Reciprocity without Suggestive Words, Evidence of Iterated Dominance Self-Taught," Working Papers 2012-1, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris & Satoru Takahashi, 2012. "Efficient Auctions and Interdependent Types," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1846, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mathias Erlei & Heike Schenk-Mathes, 2012. "Bounded Rationality in Principal‐Agent Relationships," TUC Working Papers in Economics 0006, Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Clausthal (Department of Economics, Technical University Clausthal).
- Thomas Norman, 2012. "Bluffing as a Mixed Strategy," Economics Series Working Papers 590, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Yannick Viossat, 2012. "Evolutionary strategic beliefs and financial markets," Post-Print halshs-00556490, HAL.
- Sami Al-Suwailem, 2012. "Complexity and Endogenous Instability," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1203, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- M. Kopel & L. Lambertini, 2012. "On the (non) existence of a price equilibrium in delegation games with relative performance compensation," Working Papers wp807, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.