Report NEP-GTH-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:huj:dispap:dp596 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Daniel Sznycer, 2011. "Restoring Damaged Trust with Promises, Atonement and Apology," Working Papers 11-18, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2012. "Robust Predictions in Games with Incomplete Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000331, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/12905 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johannes Weisser, 2011. "Leading by Words in Privileged Groups," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-066, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2011057 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johannes Weisser, 2011. "Leading by example in intergroup competition: An experimental approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-067, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Urs Fischbacher & Werner GŸth & M. Vittoria Levati, 2011. "Crossing the Point of No Return: A Public Goods Experiment," TWI Research Paper Series 72, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Federica Alberti & Edward J. Cartwright, 2011. "Full agreement and the provision of threshold public goods," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Peter Postl, 2011. "Efficiency versus Optimality in Procurement," Discussion Papers 11-03rr, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.