Report NEP-GTH-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Marini & Giorgio Rodano, 2011. "Lead, Follow or Cooperate? Endogenous Timing & Cooperation in Symmetric Duopoly Games," Working Papers 1112, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Schmitz, Patrick W. & Tröger, Thomas, 2011. "The (sub-)optimality of the majority rule," MPRA Paper 32716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Dai Pra & Fulvio Fontini & Elena Sartori & Marco Tolotti, 2011. "Endogenous equilibria in liquid markets with frictions and boundedly rational agents," Working Papers 7, Department of Management, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Luciano De Castro & Marialaura Pesce & Nicolas Yannelis, 2011. "Core and Equilibria under ambiguity," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1534, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Yves Ortiz & Martin schÃ¼le, 2011. "Limited Rationality and Strategic Interaction: A Probabilistic Multi-Agent Model," Working Papers 11.08, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Lisa Bruttel & Tim Friehe, 2011. "Path dependence in public-good games," TWI Research Paper Series 67, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Mallick, Indrajit, 2011. "Entry deterrence in banking: the role of cost asymmetry and adverse selection," MPRA Paper 32698, University Library of Munich, Germany.