Report NEP-GTH-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Riedel & Linda Sass, 2011. "The Strategic Use of Ambiguity," Working Papers 452, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Messaoud Deghdak & Monique Florenzano, 2011. "On the existence of Berge's strong equilibrium," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00611851, HAL.
- Giovanna Devetag & Francesca Pancotto & Thomas Brenner, 2011. "The Minority Game Unpacked: Coordination and Competition in a Team-based Experiment," CEEL Working Papers 1102, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2011. "What drives failure to maximize payoffs in the lab ? A test of the inequality aversion hypothesis," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00611696, HAL.
- Celik, Gorkem & Peters, Michael, 2011. "Reciprocal Relationships and Mechanism Design," Microeconomics.ca working papers gorkem_celik-2011-19, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 01 Aug 2011.
- Jacob K. Goeree & Alexey Kushnir, 2011. "On the equivalence of Bayesian and dominant strategy implementation in a general class of social choice problems," ECON - Working Papers 021, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Andrea Collevecchio & Marco LiCalzi, 2011. "The probability of nontrivial common knowledge," Working Papers 6, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia, revised Mar 2012.
- Fabrice Barthelemy & Mathieu Martin & Bertrand Tchantcho, 2011. "Some conjectures on the two main power indices," THEMA Working Papers 2011-14, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Christopher Reicher, 2011. "Sticky wages in search and matching models in the short and long run," Kiel Working Papers 1722, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Güth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred, 2011. "Intrafirm conflicts and interfirm competition," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 14, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Levent Celik & Bilgehan Karabay & John McLaren, 2011. "Trade Policy Making in a Model of Legislative Bargaining," NBER Working Papers 17262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabrice Barthelemy & Mathieu Martin, 2011. "A comparison between the methods of apportionment using power indices: the case of the U.S. presidential elections," THEMA Working Papers 2011-13, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Martin Shubik, 2011. "The Present and Future of Game Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000173, David K. Levine.
- Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin, 2011. "Is population growth conducive to the sustainability of cooperation?," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 15, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Stadler, Manfred, 2011. "Exchange of private demand information by simultaneous signaling," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 17, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.