Report NEP-GTH-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Shubik, 2011. "The Present and Future of Game Theory," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1808, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- H Peyton Young & Jason R. Marden and Lucy Y. Pao, 2011. "Achieving Pareto Optimality Through Distributed Learning," Economics Series Working Papers 557, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Astrid Gamba, 2011. "On the Evolution of Preferences," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-032, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Biran, Omer, 2011. "Core stable bidding rings in independent private value auctions with externalities," MPRA Paper 32164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Tina Yu, 2011. "Toward an Autonomous-Agents Inspired Economic Analysis," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1118, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Item repec:rdg:emxxdp:em-dp2011-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Duggan, 2011. "General Conditions for Existence of Maximal Elements via the Uncovered Set," RCER Working Papers 563, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Marco Castillo & Michael Carter, 2011. "Behavioral Responses to Natural Disasters," Working Papers 1026, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Elvio Accinelli, 2011. "La teoría de juegos evolutivos, naturaleza y racionalidad," Economic Development 117, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Denis Bouyssou & Thierry Marchant, 2011. "Subjective expected utility without preferences," Working Papers hal-00606939, HAL.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Umberto Gostoli, 2011. "Agent-Based Modeling of the El Farol Bar Problem," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1120, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Tongkui Yu & Shu-Heng Chen, 2011. "Agent-Based Modeling of the Prediction Markets," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1119, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Item repec:rdg:emxxdp:em-dp2011-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore