Report NEP-GTH-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- UNO, Hiroshi, 2011. "Nested potentials and robust equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 2011009, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:11-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:11-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wu, Haoyang, 2011. "Quantum Bayesian implementation and revelation principle," MPRA Paper 30653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Ewerhart, 2011. "Cournot games with biconcave demand," ECON - Working Papers 016, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2013.
- Reddy, P.V. & Engwerda, J.C., 2011. "Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Pareto Optimality in Infinite Horizon Cooperative Differential Games," Discussion Paper 2011-041, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK, 2011. "Nash bargained consumption decisions: a revealed preference analysis," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.07, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:11-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Andreoni & Laura K. Gee, 2011. "The Hired Gun Mechanism," NBER Working Papers 17032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luc LAUWERS & Peter VALLENTYNE, 2011. "Value without absolute convergence," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.04, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Birkeland d.y., Sigbjørn, 2010. "Negotiation under possible third party settlement," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 6/2011, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Kirill Borissov, 2011. "On equilibrium dynamics with many agents and wages paid ex ante," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-05/11, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 28 Apr 2011.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:11-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Andreoni & Laura K. Gee, 2011. "Gun For Hire: Does Delegated Enforcement Crowd out Peer Punishment in Giving to Public Goods?," NBER Working Papers 17033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- GRANDJEAN, Gilles, 2011. "Risk-sharing networks and farsighted stability," CORE Discussion Papers 2011014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).