Report NEP-GTH-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Alfredo Di Tillio & Dov Samet, 2011. "Strategies and interactive beliefs in dynamic games," Working Papers 375, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Aristotelis Boukouras & Kostas Koufopoulos, 2011. "Information Aggregation and Adverse Selection," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 62, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Anat Bracha & Donald J. Brown, 2010. "Affective decision making: a theory of optimism bias," Working Papers 10-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper274 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reinoud Joosten & Robin Meijboom, 2010. "Stochastic games with endogenous transitions," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-24, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Noemí Navarro & Andrés Perea, 2010. "A Simple Bargaining Procedure for the Myerson Value," Cahiers de recherche 10-29, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Alp Atakan & Mehmet Ekmekci, 2010. "Bargaining and Reputation in Search Markets," Discussion Papers 1508, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:04-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nikhil Vellodi, 2010. "Communication Equilibria and Bounded Rationality," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 955, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Andrea Prestipino, 2011. "Transparent Restrictions on Beliefs and Forward Induction Reasoning in Games with Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 376, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jean-Christophe PEREAU (GREThA, UMR CNRS 5113) & Sébastien ROUILLON (GREThA, UMR CNRS 5113), 2011. "How to negotiate with Coase?," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-02, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Wioletta Dziuda & Antoine Loeper, 2010. "Dynamic Collective Choice with Endogenous Status Quo," Discussion Papers 1514, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Börner, Lars & Quint, Daniel, 2010. "Medieval matching markets," Discussion Papers 2010/31, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Francisco Martínez-Mora & M. Socorro Puy, 2011. "On the Utility Representation of Asymmetric Single-Peaked Preferences," Working Papers 2011-03, FEDEA.
- Sujoy Chakravarty & Carine Sebi & E. Somanathan & E. Theophilus, 2011. "Voluntary Contribution in the Field: An Experiment in the Indian Himalayas," Working Papers id:3490, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:10-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore