Report NEP-GTH-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Breitmoser, Yves & Tan, Jonathan H.W., 2010. "Generosity in bargaining: Fair or fear?," MPRA Paper 27444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rabia Nessah & Tarik Tazdait, 2010. "Quasicontinuity and Nash Equilibrium in Compact and Convex Games," Working Papers 2010-ECO-09, IESEG School of Management.
- Dan Kovenock & Michael J. Mauboussin & Brian Roberson, 2010. "Asymmetric Conflicts with Endogenous Dimensionality," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1259, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Ester Camiña Centeno, 2010. "Some results on stability concepts for matching models," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 1004, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- José Luis Ferreira, 2010. "Bagwell's paradox, forward induction and outside option games," Economics Working Papers we1035, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- André Casajus, 2010. "Amalgamating players, symmetry and the Banzhaf value," Working Papers 442, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Michel Le Breton & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Alexei Savvateev & Shlomo Weber, 2010. "Stability and Fairness in Models with a Multiple Membership," Working Papers 10.16, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Rabia Nessah & Tarik Tazdait, 2010. "Existence of Equilibrium in Minimax Inequalities, Saddle, Points, Fixed Points, and Games without Convexity Sets," Working Papers 2010-ECO-10, IESEG School of Management.
- Schuster, Stephan, 2010. "Network Formation with Adaptive Agents," MPRA Paper 27388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D'Exelle, Ben & Riedl, Arno, 2010. "Directed Generosity and Network Formation: Network Dimension Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 5356, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juan D. Moreno-Ternero, 2010. "A coalitional procedure leading to a family of bankruptcy rules," Working Papers 10.15, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Mullins & Liam Wagner & John Foster, 2010. "Price Spikes in Electricity Markets: A Strategic Perspective," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 05, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ioannou, Christos A., 2013. "Coevolution of finite automata with errors," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1019, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Amira Annabi & Michèle Breton & Pascal François, 2010. "Resolution of Financial Distress under Chapter 11," Cahiers de recherche 1048, CIRPEE.
- Finus, Michael & Pintassilgo, Pedro, 2010. "International Environmental Agreements under Uncertainty: Does the Veil of Uncertainty Help?," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2010-7, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Gerd KUPPER, 2010. "What is the strategic value of investments in alternative local energy supply?," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces10.04, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Sergio Beraldo, 2010. "Good standing and cooperation," ICER Working Papers 27-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.