Report NEP-GTH-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter J. Wood, 2010. "Climate Change and Game Theory: A Mathematical Survey," CCEP Working Papers 0210, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- René Levínský & Abraham Neyman & Miroslav Zelený, 2010. "Should I remember more than you? - On the best response to factor-based strategies -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-082, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Fabien NGENDAKURIYO, 2010. "Open loop and feedback solutions to an institutional game under non-quadratic preferences," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010040, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Toru Suzuki, 2010. "Negative and Positive Effects of Competition in a Preemption Game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-085, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Vitezslav Babicky & Andreas Ortmann & Silvester Van Koten, 2010. "Fairness in Risky Environments: Theory and Evidence," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp419, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2010. "Symmetric revealed cores and pseudocores, and Lawvere-Tierney closure operators," Department of Economics University of Siena 602, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Juan David Prada-Sarmiento, 2010. "Uncertainty in conflicts," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007713, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2010. "Price-Based Combinatorial Auction Design: Representative Valuations," KIER Working Papers 742, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Borgloh, Sarah & Dannenberg, Astrid & Aretz, Bodo, 2010. "On the construction of social preferences in lab experiments," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-085, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jason R. Blevins, 2010. "Nonparametric Identification of Dynamic Games with Discrete and Continuous Choices," Working Papers 10-02, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2010. ""Pricing and Investments in Matching Markets",Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-037, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 30 Nov 2010.
- Yang, Michael Shuo, 2010. "Piracy and P2P file-sharing networks," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-24483, Maastricht University.
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Sander Onderstal, 2010. "Collusion and the Choice of Auction: An Experimental Study," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-120/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 28 Mar 2013.
- Item repec:eab:laborw:2362 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joachim Betz & Melanie Hanif, 2010. "The Formation of Preferences in Two-level Games: An Analysis of India’s Domestic and Foreign Energy Policy," GIGA Working Paper Series 142, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Nicolas Drouhin, 2010. "The end of the Bertrand Paradox ?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00542486, HAL.