Report NEP-GTH-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph Kuzmics & Brian W. Rogers, 2010. "An Incomplete Information Justification of Symmetric Equilibrium in Symmetric Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000332, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00539009_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- MichÃ¨le Belot & Raymond Duch & Luis Miller, 2010. "Who should be called to the lab? A comprehensive comparison of students and non-students in classic experimental games," Discussion Papers, University of Oxford, Nuffield College 2010001, University of Oxford, Nuffield College.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clara Ponsati & Santiago Sanchez-Pages, 2010. "Optimism and commitment: An elementary theory of bargaining and war," ESE Discussion Papers 198, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Garapin, A. & Llerena, D. & Hollard, M., 2010. "When a precedent of donation favors defection in the Prisoner's dilemma," Working Papers, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL) 201007, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Alexey I. Kushnir, 2010. "Harmful Signaling in Matching Markets," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000351, David K. Levine.
- Lisa Bruttel & Urs Fischbacher, 2010. "Taking the initiative. What characterizes leaders?," TWI Research Paper Series 61, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Kiss, Hubert Janos, 2010. "A Diamond-Dybvig Model Without Bank Run: the Power of Signaling," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2010/06, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Federico Echenique & SangMok Lee & M. Bumin Yenmez, 2010. "Existence and Testable Implications of Extreme Stable Matchings," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000337, David K. Levine.
- Klein, Nicolas, 2010. "Learning and Experimentation in Strategic Bandit Problems," Munich Dissertations in Economics 12272, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Tymofiy Mylovanov & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2010. "Decision Rules for Experts with Opposing Interests," Working Papers 674, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Sophie Bade, 2010. "Matching Allocation Problems with Endogenous Information Acquisition," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_46, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.