Report NEP-GTH-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, O. & Argenton, C. & Weibull, J., 2010. "Robustness to Strategic Uncertainty (Replaced by DP 2010-98)," Discussion Paper 2010-70, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Engwerda, J.C. & Salmah, Y., 2010. "Feedback Nash Equilibria for Linear Quadratic Descriptor Differential Games," Discussion Paper 2010-79, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Engwerda, J.C. & Salmah, Y., 2010. "Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Feedback Nash Equilibria for the Affine Quadratic Differential," Discussion Paper 2010-78, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Geir B. , Asheim & Voorneveld, Max & W. Weibull, Jörgen, 2009. "Epistemically Stable Strategy Sets," Memorandum 01/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Johannes Horner & Massimo Morelli & Francesco Squintani, 2010. "Mediation and Peace," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1765, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Reddy, P.V. & Engwerda, J.C., 2010. "Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Pareto Optimality in Infinite Horizon Cooperative Differential Games - Replaced by CentER DP 2011-041," Discussion Paper 2010-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Serra Garcia, M. & Damme, E.E.C. van & Potters, J.J.M., 2010. "Hiding an Inconvenient Truth: Lies and Vagueness (Revision of DP 2008-107)," Discussion Paper 2010-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Arroyo, Santiago & Alegría, Alexander, 2009.
"El conflicto colombo-venezolano y la construcción de escenarios desde la Teoría de Juegos
[The Colombo-Venezuelan conflict and the construction of scenes from Theory of Games]," MPRA Paper 24396, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Aug 2009.
- Paola Manzini & Clara Ponsatí, 2010. "Stakeholders, Bargaining and Strikes," Working Papers id:2753, eSocialSciences.
- Israel Waichman & Artem Korzhenevych & Till Requate, 2010. "Equal Split in the Informal Market for Group Train Travel," Kiel Working Papers 1638, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2010. "Financing Harmful Bubbles," KIER Working Papers 711, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Seamus Hogan & Hamish Kidd & Laura Meriluoto & Andrew Smith, 2010. "The Fixed Price Offer Mechanism in Trade Me Online Auctions," Working Papers in Economics 10/51, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Pahlke, Julius & Trautmann, Stefan T., 2010. "An Experimental Test of Precautionary Bidding," Discussion Papers in Economics 11743, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Athanassoglou, Stergios & Sethuraman, Jay, 2010. "House allocation with fractional endowments," MPRA Paper 24351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Dickson, 2010. "The effects of entry in thin markets," Working Papers 1011, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.