Report NEP-GTH-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Teng, Jimmy, 2010. "Bayesian Theory of Games: A Statistical Decision Theoretic Based Analysis of Strategic Interactions," MPRA Paper 24189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David J Butler & Victoria K Burbank & James S Chisholm, 2010. "The Frames Behind the Games: Player's Perceptions of Prisoner's Dilemma, Chicken, Dictator, and Ultimatum Games," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Omer Biran, 2010. "Strategic Collusion in Auctions with Externalities," Working Papers hal-00505477, HAL.
- Kwiek, Maksymilian, 2010. "Reputation in multi-unit ascending auction with common values," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1012, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Friederike Mengel & Gergely Horváth & Jaromir Kovarik, 2010. "Limited memory can be beneficial for the evolution of cooperation," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Guarino, Antonio & Ianni, Antonella, 2010. "Social learning with local interactions," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1011, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- José Alcalde Pérez & José Angel Silva Reus & María del Carmen Marco Gil, 2010. "A new prospect of additivity in bankruptcy problems," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-27, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Marco Scarsini & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2010. "Lowest Unique Bid Auctions," Papers 1007.4264, arXiv.org.
- Galbiati, Marco & Soramaki, Kimmo, 2010. "Liquidity-saving mechanisms and bank behaviour," Bank of England working papers 400, Bank of England.