Report NEP-GTH-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Cappelletti, 2010. "A note on rationalizability and restrictions on beliefs," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 757, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Onur Kesten & M. Utku Ünver, 2010. "A Theory of School-Choice Lotteries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 737, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 29 Jun 2012.
- Takashi Kunimoto & Roberto Serrano, 2010. "A New Necessary Condition for Implementation in Iteratively Undominated Strategies," Working Papers 2010-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & David Perez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2010. "Egalitarian Equivalence under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 2010-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Francisco J. Santos-Arteaga, 2010. "Bank Runs Without Sunspots," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 02-10, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Tamás Kovács & Marc Willinger, 2010. "Is there a relation between trust and trustworthiness?," Working Papers 10-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2010.