Report NEP-GTH-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grimm Veronika & Mengel Friederike, 2010. "Let me sleep on it: Delay reduces rejection rates in Ultimatum Games," Research Memoranda 017, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Dev, Pritha, 2010. "Choosing `Me' and `My Friends': Identity in a Non-Cooperative Network Formation Game with Cost Sharing," MPRA Paper 21631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Palestini, 2010. "On Lie point symmetries in differential games," Working Papers 698, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mathias Staudigl & Simon Weidenholzer, 2010. "Constrained Interactions and Social Coordination," Vienna Economics Papers 1004, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Westkamp, 2010. "Market Structure and Matching with Contracts," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse02_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Dev, Pritha, 2010. "Identity and Fragmentation in Networks," MPRA Paper 21632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wu, Haoyang, 2010. "Quantum mechanism helps agents combat Pareto-inefficient social choice rules," MPRA Paper 21552, University Library of Munich, Germany.