Report NEP-GTH-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takashi Kamihigashi & Taiji Furusawa, 2010. "Global Dynamics in Repeated Games with Additively Separable Payoffs," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-04, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jun 2010.
- Kleppe, J., 2010. "Modelling interactive behaviour, and solution concepts," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3763576, Tilburg University.
- Michel Grabisch, 2010. "The lattice of embedded subsets," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00457827, HAL.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2010. "Compensations in the Shapley value and the compensation solutions for graph games," MPRA Paper 20955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duersch, Peter & Oechssler, Joerg & Schipper, Burkhard C, 2010. "Pure Saddle Points and Symmetric Relative Payoff Games," MPRA Paper 20864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azar, Ofer H. & Bar-Eli, Michael, 2009. "Do soccer players play the mixed-strategy Nash equilibrium?," MPRA Paper 20964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duersch, Peter & Oechssler, Joerg & Schipper, Burkhard C, 2010. "Unbeatable Imitation," MPRA Paper 20856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Mariotti, Thomas, 2010. "Potential Competition in Preemption Games," IDEI Working Papers 594, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Luca Di Corato, 2010. "Profit Sharing under the Threat of Nationalization," Working Papers 2010.5, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.