Report NEP-GTH-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berger, Ulrich, 2009. "The convergence of fictitious play in games with strategic complementarities: A Comment," MPRA Paper 20241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michel Benaim & Mathieu Faure, 2010. "Stochastic Approximation, Cooperative Dynamics and Supermodular Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000437, David K. Levine.
- Carmen CAMACHO & Cagri SAGLAM & Agah TURAN, 2010. "Endogenous Time Preference and Strategic Growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES) 2010001, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2010. "Pricing in Matching Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1752, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Chiara Donnini & Maria Gabriella Graziano & Maria Laura Pesce, 2010. "Fairness Properties of Constrained Market Equilibria," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 245, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- K. Bjorvatn & A. Naghavi, 2010. "Rent seekers in rentier states: When greed brings peace," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna 690, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.