Report NEP-GTH-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph Abdou, 2009. "A Stability Index for Local Effectivity Functions," Post-Print halshs-00392508, HAL.
- Bernard De Meyer & Ehud Lehrer & Dinah Rosenberg, 2009. "Evaluating information in zero-sum games with incomplete information on both sides," Post-Print halshs-00390625, HAL.
- Jeanne Hagenbach, 2009. "Centralizing Information in Networks," Post-Print halshs-00367894, HAL.
- Jeanne Hagenbach & Frédéric Koessler, 2009. "Strategic Communication Networks," Post-Print halshs-00367692, HAL.
- Reuben, Ernesto & Riedl, Arno, 2009. "Enforcement of Contribution Norms in Public Good Games with Heterogeneous Populations," IZA Discussion Papers 4303, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joseph Abdou, 2009. "The Structure of Unstable Power Systems," Post-Print halshs-00392515, HAL.
- Heckman, James J. & Todd, Petra E., 2009. "A Note on Adapting Propensity Score Matching and Selection Models to Choice Based Samples," IZA Discussion Papers 4304, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dellink, Rob & Finus, Michael, 2009. "Uncertainty and Climate Treaties: Does Ignorance Pay?," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-15, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.