Report NEP-GTH-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bettina-Elisabeth Klaus & Flip Klijn & Markus Walzl, 2009. "Farsighted Stability for Roommate Markets," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-135, Harvard Business School.
- Martin J Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 2009. "A Course in Game Theory," Levine's Bibliography 814577000000000225, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Protopapas, M.K. & Kosmatopoulos, E.B. & Battaglia, F., 2009. "Coevolutionary Genetic Algorithms for Establishing Nash Equilibrium in Symmetric Cournot Games," MPRA Paper 15375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Attila Ambrus & Ben Greiner & Parag Pathak, 2009. "Group Versus Individual Decision-Making: Is there a shift?," Economics Working Papers 0091, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Grigorieva Elena & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Müller Rudolf & Vermeulen Dries, 2009. "Inefficiency of equilibria in query auctions with continuous valuations," Research Memoranda 023, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Bettina-Elisabeth Klaus & Flip Klijn & Markus Walzl, 2009. "Farsighted House Allocation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-129, Harvard Business School.
- Marion Oury & Olivier Tercieux, 2009. "Continuous Implementation," Economics Working Papers 0090, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- David M. McEvoy, 2009. "Not It: Opting out of Voluntary Coalitions that Provide a Public Good," Working Papers 09-14, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.