Report NEP-GTH-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Okada, Akira, 2009. "Non-cooperative Bargaining and the Incomplete Information Core," Discussion Papers 2009-03, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hsiao, Chih-Ru & Chiou, Wen-Lin, 2009. "A Characterization of the Shapley Value for Cooperative Games," MPRA Paper 14969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C, 2009. "Dynamic Unawareness and Rationalizable Behavior," MPRA Paper 15058, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maruta, Toshimasa & Okada, Akira, 2009. "Stochastically Stable Equilibria in Coordination Games with Multiple Populations," Discussion Papers 2009-01, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Shirata, Yasuhiro, 2008. "The Evolution of Fairness under an Assortative Matching Rule in the Ultimatum Game," Discussion Papers 2008-12, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marc Santugini, 2009. "Step-by-Step Explanation of Hendricks and Kovenock (1989)'s Model of Social Learning," Cahiers de recherche 09-04, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Nov 2012.
- Alessandro Bonatti & Johannes Horner, 2009. "Collaborating," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1695, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2009.
- Kikuchi, Kazuya, 2008. "Downsian Model with Asymmetric Information: Possibility of Policy Divergence," Discussion Papers 2008-06, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Einy, Ezra & Haimanko, Ori & Moreno, Diego & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 2008. "On the Existence of Bayesian Cournot Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 2008-11, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rodrigo Harrison & Gonzalo HernÃ¡ndez & Roberto MuÃ±oz., 2009. "The Role of Social Networks on Regulation in the Telecommunication Industry," Documentos de Trabajo 350, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..