Report NEP-GTH-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grimm, Veronika & Mengel, Friederike, 2009. "An Experiment on Learning in a Multiple Games Environment," Research Memoranda 007, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Atila Abdulkadiroglu & Parag A. Pathak & Alvin E. Roth, 2009. "Strategy-proofness versus Efficiency in Matching with Indifferences: Redesigning the New York City High School Match," NBER Working Papers 14864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edgar Sanchez Carrera, 2009. "The Evolutionary Game of Poverty Traps," Department of Economics University of Siena 555, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Anders U. Poulsen & Michael V. M. Roos, 2009. "Do People Make Strategic Moves? Experimental Evidence on Strategic Information Avoidance," Discussion Papers 09-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Tomoki Inoue, 2009. "Core allocations may not be Walras allocations in any large finite economy with indivisible commodities," Working Papers 419, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2009. "On the existence of monotone selections," MPRA Paper 14451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200912 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tomoki Inoue, 2009. "Indivisible commodities and an equivalence theorem on the strong core," Working Papers 417, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Tomoki Inoue, 2009. "Strong core equivalence theorem in an atomless economy with indivisible commodities," Working Papers 418, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Daniela Del Boca & Christopher Flinn, 2009. "Endogeneous Household Interaction," CHILD Working Papers wp08_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.