Report NEP-GTH-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kuipers, Jeroen & Vermeulen, Dries & Voorneveld, Mark, 2009. "A generalization of the Shapley-Ichiishi result," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance, Stockholm School of Economics 711, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ganna Pogrebna & Pavlo Blavatskyy, 2009. "Coordination, focal points and voting in strategic situations: a natural experiment," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 403, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- In-Koo Cho & Akihiko Matsui, 2009. "Matching, Aspiration and Long-Term Relationship," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000134, David K. Levine.
- Nagore Iriberri & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2008. "The role of role uncertainty in modified dictator games," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1147, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2010.
- Tasnádi, Attila, 2009. "Quantity-setting games with a dominant firm," MPRA Paper 13612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeremy Bulow & Jonathan Levin & Paul Milgrom, 2009. "Winning Play in Spectrum Auctions," NBER Working Papers 14765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.