Report NEP-GTH-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kuipers, Jeroen & Vermeulen, Dries & Voorneveld, Mark, 2009. "A generalization of the Shapley-Ichiishi result," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 711, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ganna Pogrebna & Pavlo Blavatskyy, 2009. "Coordination, focal points and voting in strategic situations: a natural experiment," IEW - Working Papers 403, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- In-Koo Cho & Akihiko Matsui, 2009. "Matching, Aspiration and Long-Term Relationship," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000134, David K. Levine.
- Nagore Iriberri & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2008. "The role of role uncertainty in modified dictator games," Economics Working Papers 1147, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2010.
- Tasnádi, Attila, 2009. "Quantity-setting games with a dominant firm," MPRA Paper 13612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeremy Bulow & Jonathan Levin & Paul Milgrom, 2009. "Winning Play in Spectrum Auctions," NBER Working Papers 14765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.