Report NEP-GTH-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evan Shellshear, 2009. "Characterizing core stability with fuzzy games," Working Papers 410, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- John Duffy, 2009. "Equilibrium Selection in Static and Dynamic Entry Games," Working Papers 376, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Alessandro Pavan & Giacomo Calzolari, 2008. "Truthful Revelation Mechanisms for Simultaneous Common Agency Games," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 85, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Stefano Demichelis & Jean-Jacques Herings & Dries Vermeulen, 2008. "Some preliminary remarks on the relevance of topological essentiality in general equilibrium theory and game theory," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 94, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Yoshihara, Naoki, 2008. "On the General Existence of Pure Strategy Political Competition Equilibrium in Multi-dimensional Party-Faction Models," Discussion Paper Series a511, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Bettina Klaus, 2008. "Stability and Nash implementation in matching markets with couples," Working Papers 399, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Luca Anderlini & Dino Gerardi & Roger Lagunoff, 2008. "Communication and Learning," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 82, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2010.
- Joachim Rosenmüller & Benyamin Shitovitz, 2008. "Convex vNM-stable sets for linear production games," Working Papers 396, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Loukas Balafoutas, 2009. "Public beliefs and corruption in a repeated psychological game," Working Papers 2009-01, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Jihong Lee & Qingmin Liu, 2008. "The Dynamics of Bargaining Postures: The Role of a Third Party," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-001, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lombardi, Michele & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2008. "Alternative Characterizations of the Proportional Solution for Nonconvex Bargaining Problems with Claims," Discussion Paper Series a501, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- López-Pérez, Raúl, 2008. "The Power of Words: Why Communication fosters Cooperation and Efficiency," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2009/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Christine Hauser & Hugo Hopenhayn, 2008. "Trading Favors: Optimal Exchange and Forgiveness," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 88, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Christine Hauser, 2008. "Efficient Risk Sharing in the Presence of a Public Good," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 87, Collegio Carlo Alberto.