Report NEP-GTH-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jason Barr & Troy Tassier, 2008. "Endogenous Neighborhood Selection and the Attainment of Cooperation in a Spatial Prisoner's Dilemma Game," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-21, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:11235 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carolyn Pitchik, 2008. "Budget-Constrained Sequential Auctions with Incomplete Information," Working Papers tecipa-342, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Johan Swinnen & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2008. "Study on the Functioning of Land Markets in the EU Member States under the Influence of Measures applied under the Common Agricultural Policy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Andaluz, Joaquín & Marcén, Miriam & Molina, José Alberto, 2008. "Dynamics of Intrahousehold Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 3757, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jun Zhang, 2008. "Simultaneous Signaling in Elimination Contests," Working Papers 1184, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00331223 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James P. Gander, 2008. "Dynamic Economic Game Theory and Asian Free Trade Agreements," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_18, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Massimo Tavoni, 2008. "Delayed Participation of Developing Countries to Climate Agreements: Should Action in the EU and US be Postponed?," Working Papers 2008.70, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Alessandra Sgobbi & Massimo Tavoni, 2008. "Modelling Economic Impacts of Alternative International Climate Policy Architectures. A Quantitative and Comparative Assessment of Architectures for Agreement," Working Papers 2008.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hebatallah Ghoneim & Yasmine Reda, 2008. "The US-China Trade Conflict: A Game Theoretical Analysis," Working Papers 15, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Marc Blatter & Andras Niedermayer, 2008. "Informational Hold-Up, Disclosure Policy, and Career Concerns on the Example of Open Source Software Development," Working Papers 08-06, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.