Report NEP-GTH-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hellman, Ziv, 2008. "Bargaining Set Solution Concepts in Dynamic Cooperative Games," MPRA Paper 8798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Winfried Hochstättler & Robert Nickel & David Schiess, 2008. "Mixed Matching Markets," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-10, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Stephen, Andrew T. & Pham, Michel Tuan, 2008. "On Feelings as a Heuristic for Making Offers in Ultimatum Negotiations," MPRA Paper 8779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel A. Ballester, 2008. "A characterization of sequential rationalizability," Economics Working Papers 1089, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bjart J. Holtsmark & Dag Einar Sommervoll, 2008. "International emissions trading in a non-cooperative equilibrium," Discussion Papers 542, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & List, John A. & Millimet, Daniel L. & Parmeter, Christopher F. & Price, Michael K., 2008. "Imposing Monotonicity Nonparametrically in First-Price Auctions," MPRA Paper 8769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bøg, Martin, 2007. "Is Segregation Robust?," MPRA Paper 8774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larry G. Epstein & Jawwad Noor & Alvaro Sandroni, 2008. "Supplementary Appendix for ‘Non-Bayesian Updating: A Theoretical Framework’," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bøg, Martin, 2006. "Whom to Observe?," MPRA Paper 8773, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 May 2008.