Report NEP-GTH-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Levent Koçkesen & Emanuele Gerratana, 2008. "Delegation with Incomplete and Renegotiable Contracts," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 0803., Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Escobar, Juan, 2008. "A Theory of Regular Markov Perfect Equilibria in Dynamic Stochastic Games: Genericity, Stability, and Purification," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- László Á. Kóczy, 2006. "Sequential coalition formation and the core in the presence of externalities," Working Paper Series, Ãbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management 0801, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised Apr 2008.
- Maroš Servátka & Radovan Vadovic, 2008. "Does Fairness of the Outside Option Matter?," Working Papers in Economics, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance 08/06, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Levin, Hagay & Schapira, Michael & Zohar, Aviv, 2008. "Interdomain routing and games," MPRA Paper 8476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide Dragone & Luca Lambertini, 2008. "The Non-Linear Cournot Model as a Best-Response Potential Game," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 10-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Sylvain Chassang & Gerard Padro i Miquel, 2008. "Conflict and Deterrence under Strategic Risk," NBER Working Papers 13964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Itai Sher, 2008. "Persuasion and Limited Communication," Working Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics 2008-2, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics, revised 02 2008.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kauppi, Heikki & Widgrén, Mika, 2008. "Do Benevolent Aspects Have Room in Explaining EU Budget Receipts?," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6778, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.