Report NEP-GTH-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miguel A. Meléndez-Jiménez, 2007. "A Bargaining Approach To Coordination In Networks," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-28, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Dirk Bergemann & Xianwen Shi & Juuso Valimaki, 2008. "Information Acquisition in Interdependent Value Auctions," Working Papers tecipa-307, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2008. "Cournot-Walras Equilibrium as a Subgame Perfect Equilibrium," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 837, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00205020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sebastian Braun & Nadja Dwenger & Dorothea Kübler, 2007. "Telling the Truth May Not Pay Off," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 759, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- José António Filipe, 2007. "The Drama of Fishing Commons: Cournot-Nash Model and Cooperation," Working Papers 2007/30, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00202326 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Deb, Rahul, 2008. "Interdependent Preferences, Potential Games and Household Consumption," MPRA Paper 6818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00204974 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- João Correia-da-Silva, 2008. "Agreeing to disagree in a countable space of equiprobable states," FEP Working Papers 260, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Astrid Matthey & Tobias Regner, 2007. "Is observed other-regarding behavior always genuine?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-109, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Alexander Zimper & Alexander Ludwig, 2007. "Attitude polarization," MEA discussion paper series 07155, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Jonathan P Thomas & Tim Worrall, 2007. "Dynamic Relational Contracts with Consumption Constraints," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2007/16, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.