Report NEP-GTH-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00187162 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2007. "Intermediate Preferences and Behavioral Conformity in Large Games," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp523, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Philippe Bich, 2007. "Nash equilibrium existence for some discontinuous games," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b07069, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Marc Oliver Rieger, 2007. "Co-monotonicity of optimal investments and the design of structured financial products," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-29, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Alexander Elbittar & Rodrigo Harrison & Roberto Muñoz, 2007. "Network Structure in a Link-formation Game: An Experimental Study," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001708, David K. Levine.
- Dziubinski, Marcin & Roy, Jaideep, 2007. "Endogenous selection of aspiring and rational rules in coordination games," MPRA Paper 5941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark W. Nichols & Michael J. Radzicki, 2007. "An Agent-Based Model of Behavior in “Beauty Contest” Games," Working Papers 07-010, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Michel Benaim & Olivier Raimond, 2007. "Simulated Annealing, Vertex-Reinforced Random Walks and Learning in Games," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001702, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Marco Pagnozzi, 2007. "Resale and Bundling in Auctions," CSEF Working Papers 186, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Carraro, Carlo & Sgobbi, Alessandra, 2007. "A Stochastic Multiple Players Multi-Issues Bargaining Model for the Piave River Basin," CEPR Discussion Papers 6585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc Oliver Rieger & Mei Wang, 2007. "Prospect Theory for Continuous Distributions Games and Prospects," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-30, Swiss Finance Institute.