Report NEP-GTH-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jung, Hanjoon Michael, 2007. "Spatial Pillage Game," MPRA Paper 4651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Voorneveld, Mark, 2007. "The possibility of impossible stairways and greener grass," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 673, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Carraro, Carlo & Sgobbi, Alessandra, 2007. "Modelling Negotiated Decision Making: A Multilateral, Multiple Issues, Non-Cooperative Bargaining Model with Uncertainty," CEPR Discussion Papers 6424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eduardo Faingold & Yuliy Sannikov, 2007. "Reputation Effects and Equilibrium Degeneracy in Continuous-Time Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1624, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ed Hopkins & Tatiana Kornienko, 2007. "Status, Affluence, and Inequality: Rank-Based Comparisons in Games of Status," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001442, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jung, Hanjoon Michael, 2007. "Preference-based Cooperation in a Prisoner's Dilemma Game: Whole Population Cooperation without Information Flow across Matches," MPRA Paper 4650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Lombardi & Marco Mariotti, 2007. "Uncovered Bargaining Solutions," Working Papers 608, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Roy, Sunanda & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2005. "Monotone Comparative Statics for Games with Strategic Substitutes," MPRA Paper 4709, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Sep 2007.
- Larrosa, Juan MC, 2007. "Optimal growth with intermediate goods interdependence: A difference game approach," MPRA Paper 4675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juergen Huber & Martin Shubik & Shyam Sunder, 2007. "Three Minimal Market Institutions with Human and Algorithmic Agents: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1623, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jun 2009.
- Jörg Franke, 2007. "Does Affirmative Action Reduce Effort Incentives? A Contest Game Analysis," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 711.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Torsten Weiland, 2007. "Cheap Talk and Secret Intentions in a Public Goods Experiments," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.