Report NEP-GTH-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Palfrey, Thomas R. & Wang, Stephanie W., . "On eliciting beliefs in strategic games," Working Papers 1271, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Jakub Steiner, 2006. "Coordination Cycles," ESE Discussion Papers 162, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo & Luigi Mittone, 2007. "The glue of the economic system: the effect of relational goods on trust and trustworthiness," CEEL Working Papers 0705, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Antonio Cabrales & Roberto Serrano, 2007. "Implementation in Adaptive Better-Response Dynamics," Economics Working Papers we075731, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Reuben, Ernesto & Riedl, Arno, 2007. "Public Goods Provision and Sanctioning in Priveleged Groups," Research Memoranda 028, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Müller, Rudolf & Uetz, Marc & Vohra, Rakesh & Heydenreich, Birgit, 2007. "Characterization of Revenue Equivalence," Research Memoranda 017, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Tore Ellingsen & Topi Miettinen, 2007. "Disagreement and Authority," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 2007. "Dynamic Marginal Contribution Mechanism," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1616, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Berden, Caroline, 2007. "The Role of Individual Intertemporal Transfers in Dynamic TU-Games," Research Memoranda 030, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Nicolas Carayol (ADIS, BETA) & Pascale Roux (ADIS, BETA) & Murat Yildizoglu (GREThA), 2007. "In search of efficient network structures: The needle in the haystack," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Iaryczower, Matias, 2007. "Strategic voting in sequential committees," Working Papers 1275, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Gönül Dogan & M.A.L.M. van Assen & Arnout van de Rijt & Vincent Buskens, 2007. "The Stability of Exchange Networks," Working Papers 2007.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.