Report NEP-GTH-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Francois Mertens & Abraham Neyman & Dinah Rosenberg, 2007. "Absorbing Games with Compact Action Spaces," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000178, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alexander Matros, 2007. "Contests with a Stochastic Number of Players," Working Papers 323, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Klaus, Bettina & Klijn, Flip, 2007. "Smith and Rawls Share a Room," Research Memoranda 026, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Christoph Vanberg, 2007. "Voting on a sharing norm in a dictator game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Peeters, Ronald & Strobel, Martin & Vermeulen, Dries & Walzl, Markus, 2007. "The impact of the irrelevant – Temporary buy-options and bidding behavior in online auctions," Research Memoranda 027, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Thomas VALLEE (LEN - IAE Nantes) & Murat YILDIZOGLU (GREThA), 2007. "Convergence in Finite Cournot Oligopoly with Social and Individual Learning," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Philippe Jehiel & Steffen Huck & Tom Rutter, 2007. "Learning Spillover and Analogy-based Expectations: a Multi-Game Experiment," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000120, UCLA Department of Economics.