Report NEP-GTH-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kumabe, Masahiro & Mihara, H. Reiju, 2007. "The Nakamura numbers for computable simple games," MPRA Paper 3684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JÃ¼rgen Eichberger & David Kelsey & Burkhard C. Schipper, 2007. "Ambiguity and Social Interaction," Working Papers 0443, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.
- Sebastian J. Goerg & Reinhard Selten, 2007. "Experimental Investigation of a Cyclic Duopoly Game," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse9_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Farina, Francesco & Sbriglia, Patrizia, 2007. "Cooperation as self-interested reciprocity in the Centipede," MPRA Paper 3701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2007. "Smith and Rawls Share a Room," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 706.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC).
- Basak Bayramoglu & Jean-FranÃ§ois Jacques, 2007. "Efficiency of uniform standards for transboundary pollution problems : a note," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07031, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Julien Pierre Chevallier, 2007. "A differential game of intertemporal emissions trading with market power," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-18, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX.
- Roland Hodler & Simon Loertscher & Dominic Rohner, 2007. "False Alarm? Terror Alerts and Reelection," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 995, The University of Melbourne.