Report NEP-GTH-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Passarelli, 2007. "Asymmetric Bargaining," ISLA Working Papers 26, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2007.
- Gonzalez-Alcon, C. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Kuijk, K. van, 2007. "A Taxonomy of Best-Reply Multifunctions in 2x2x2 Trimatrix Games," Discussion Paper 2007-11, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Régis Breton & Bertrand Gobillard, 2006. "Robustness of equilibrium price dispersion in finite market games," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-10, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Sergiu Hart & Yosef Rinott & Benjamin Weiss, 2007. "Evolutionarily Stable Strategies of Random Games, and the Vertices of Random Polygons," Discussion Paper Series dp445, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Fabien Lange & Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Values on regular games under Kirchhoff's laws," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06087, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Petra Huck, 2005. "Solving a three player differential game in resource economics - the case of exhaustible resources," Discussion Papers 042005, Technische Universität München, Environmental Economics and Agricultural Policy Group.
- Camille Chaserant, 2006. "Minimal group identity and gender in ultimatum games," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-13, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Petra Huck, 2005. "Comparative statics for a three player differential game in resource economics - the case of exhaustible resources and varying allocations of initial stocks," Discussion Papers 052005, Technische Universität München, Environmental Economics and Agricultural Policy Group.
- McLeish, Kendra N. & Oxoby, Robert J., 2007. "Identity, Cooperation, and Punishment," IZA Discussion Papers 2572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhou, J., 2007. "In Litigation: How Far do the “Haves” Come Out Ahead," Discussion Paper 2007-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Thibault Gajdos & Takashi Hayashi & Jean-Marc Tallon & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2006. "Attitude toward imprecise information," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v06081, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Pierre, DEHEZ, 2006. "Fixed costs and the axiomatization of Shapley’s sharing rule," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006064, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.