Report NEP-GTH-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthijs van Veelen, 2007. "Evolution of Strategies in Repeated Games with Discounting," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 06-115/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sergiu Hart & Yosef Rinott & Benjamin Weiss, 2007. "Evolutionarily Stable Strategies of Random Games, and the Vertices of Random Polygons," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000781, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Andrea Morone & Piergiuseppe Morone, 2007. "Guessing Games and People Behaviours: What Can we Learn?," series, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - UniversitÃ di Bari 0015, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Feb 2007.
- V. Pelligra, 2007. "Intentions, Trust and Frames: A note on Sociality and the Theory of Games," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 200702, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2007. "Dynamic Auctions: Uniqueness and Robustness to Private Information," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000771, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Grimalda, Gianluca & Kar, Anirban & Proto, Eugenio, 2006. "On the Value of Participation: Endogenous Emergence of Social Norms in a Three-Player Ultimatum Game," MPRA Paper 1620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glenn Ellison & Drew Fudenberg & Lorens A. Imhof, 2007. "Random matching in adaptive dynamics," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000815, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Vincent P. Crawford, 2007. "Look-ups as the Windows of the Strategic Soul: Studying Cognition via Information Search in Game Experiments," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000766, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2007. "Social identity and trust - An experimental investigation," Papers on Strategic Interaction, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group 2006-41, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Edi Karni, 2007. "Bayesian Decision Theory and the Representation of Beliefs," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000776, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jurdziak, Leszek, 2006. "Lignite price negotiation between opencast mine and power plant as a two-stage, two-person, cooperative, non-zero sum game," MPRA Paper 1600, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Sep 2006.
- Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara & Takako Fujiwara-Greve & Nobue Suzuki, 2007. ""Social Norms and Voluntary Cooperations"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-J-172, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.