Report NEP-GTH-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen Ying Huang & Tomas Sjostrom, 2005. "Implementation of the Recursive Core for Partition Function Form Games," Economics Working Papers 0052, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Kóczy, Lászlo Á., 2006. "Sequential Coalition Formation and the Core in the Presence of Externalities," Research Memoranda 047, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- J. Atsu Amegashie, 2006. "A Psychological Game with Interdependent Preference Types," CESifo Working Paper Series 1824, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra, 2005. "Information Transmission in Coalitional Voting Games," Economics Working Papers 0050, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Kóczy, László Á., 2006. "Strategic power indices: Quarrelling in coalitions," Research Memoranda 049, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Fabrice Barthélémy & Mathieu Martin, 2006. "Analyse spatiale du pouvoir de vote : application au cas de l'intercommunalité dans le département du Val d'Oise," THEMA Working Papers 2006-17, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Robert P. Gilles & Sudipta Sarangi, 2006. "Building Social Networks," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 642, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Topi Miettinen, 2006. "Promises and Conventions - An Approach to Pre-play Agreements," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-29, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Kyoo il Kim, 2006. "Semiparametric Estimation of Signaling Games," Working Papers 19-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Kyoo il Kim, 2006. "Set Inference for Semiparametric Discrete Games," Working Papers 16-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Hideo Konishi & Margarita Sapozhnikov, 2006. "Decentralized Matching Markets with Endogenous Salaries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 654, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 03 Jan 2008.
- Guillaume Haeringer & Flip Klijn, 2006. "Constrained School Choice," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 671.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 02 Dec 2008.
- Wolfgang J. Luhan & Martin G. Kocher & Matthias Sutter, 2006. "Group Polarization in the Team Dictator Game reconsidered," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-099/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Phillip Miller, 2006. "Revenue Sharing in Sports Leagues: The Effects on Talent Distribution and Competitive Balance," Working Papers 0627, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Kóczy, Lászlo Á., 2006. "Voting Paradoxes and the Human Intuition," Research Memoranda 048, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Klaus Nehring, 2006. "Decision-Making in the Context of Imprecise Probabilistic Beliefs," Economics Working Papers 0034, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.