Report NEP-GTH-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmelo Rodríguez Álvarez, 2006. "Strategy-Proof Coalition Formation," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces, Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/11, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Michael Kosfeld & Akira Okada & Arno Riedl, 2006. "Institution Formation in Public Goods Games," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1794, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giovanna Devetag & Andreas Ortmann, 2006. "When and Why? A Critical Survey on Coordination Failure in the Laboratory," CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague wp302, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K Levine, 2007. "Continuous Time Limits of Repeated Games with Imperfect Public Monitoring," Levine's Working Paper Archive 699152000000000028, David K. Levine.
- Todd R. Kaplan & Shmuel Zamir, 2006. "Asymmetric Auctions: Analytic Solutions to the General Uniform Case," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp432, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.