Report NEP-GTH-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dinko Dimitrov & Claus-Jochen Haake, 2006. "Coalition Formation in Simple Games: The Semistrict Core," Working Papers 2006.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Agnieszka Rusinowska & Rudolf Berghammer & Harrie de Swart, 2006. "Applications of Relations and Graphs to Coalition Formation," Working Papers 2006.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nicolas Querou & Sylvain Beal, 2006. "Bounded Rationality and Repeated Network Formation," Working Papers 2006.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Guillaume Haeringer & Sophie Bade & Ludovic Renou, 2006. "Bilateral Commitment," Working Papers 2006.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maria Montero, 2006. "Inequity Aversion May Increase Inequity," Working Papers 2006.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- V Bhaskar & George J. Mailath & Stephen Morris, 2006. "Purification in the Infinitely Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000170, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay & Mandar Oak, 2006. "Coalition Governments in a Model of Parliamentary Democracy," Working Papers 2006.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Raúl López-Pérez, 2006. "Introducing Social Norms in Game Theory," IEW - Working Papers 292, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Estevez Fernandez, M.A. & Mosquera, M.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2006. "Proportionate Flow Shop Games," Discussion Paper 2006-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.