Report NEP-GTH-2005-08-28This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Velzen, S. van & Hamers, H.J.M. & Norde, H.W., 2005. "A Note on Permutationally Convex Games," Discussion Paper 2005-83, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Syngjoo Choi & Douglas Gale & Shachar Kariv, 2006. "Sequential Equilibrium in Monotone Games: Theory-Based Analysis of Experimental Data," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000278, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lorenzo-Freire, S. & Casas-Mendez, B. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2005. "The Two-stage Constrained Equal Awards and Losses Rules for Multi-Issue Allocation Situation," Discussion Paper 2005-80, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bellemare, C. & Kroger, S. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2005. "Actions and Beliefs: Estimating Distribution-Based Preferences Using a Large Scale Experiment with Probability Questions on Expectations," Discussion Paper 2005-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gilles, R.P. & Sarangi, S., 2005. "Stable Networks and Convex Payoffs," Discussion Paper 2005-84, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Rogers, Brian W., 2005. "The economics of small worlds," Working Papers 1214, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.