Report NEP-GTH-2003-04-27This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lars Peter Østerdal, 2003. "Iterated weak dominance and subgame dominance," Discussion Papers 03-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- C. Monica Capra & Susana Cabrera & Rosario Gómez, 2003. "The Effects of Common Advice on One-shot Traveler’s Dilemma Games: Explaining Behavior through an Introspective Model with Errors," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/17, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Pulido, M. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Llorca, N. & Sánchez-Soriano, J., 2003. "Compromise Solutions for Bankruptcy Situations with References," Discussion Paper 2003-36, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brânzei, R. & Solymosi, T. & Tijs, S.H., 2003. "Type Monotonic Allocation Schemes for Multi-Glove Games," Discussion Paper 2003-34, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Miglierina Enrico, 2003. "Stability of critical points for vector valued functions and Pareto efficiency," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0301, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.