Report NEP-GRO-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Suresh Naidu & Pascual Restrepo & James A. Robinson, 2014. "Democracy Does Cause Growth," NBER Working Papers 20004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jane Humphries & Jacob Weisdorf, 2014. "The Wages of Women in England, 1260-1850," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford _127, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- David Cuberes & Rafael González-Val, 2014. "The effect of the Spanish Reconquest on Iberian cities," Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) 2014/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Christian Groth & Jakob B. Madsen, 2013. "Medium-term Fluctuations and the "Great Ratios" of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 13-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Ramesh Chandra Paudel, 2014. "Economic Growth in Developing Countries: Is Landlockedness Destiny?," Departmental Working Papers, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics 2014-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Duranton, Gilles, 2014. "Growing through cities in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6818, The World Bank.
- Goni, Edwin & Maloney, William F., 2014. "Why don't poor countries do R&D ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6811, The World Bank.
- Xavier Raurich & Valeri Sorolla, 2014. "Growth, unemployment and wage inertia," UB Economics Working Papers, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics 2014/309, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- durongkaveroj, wannaphong, 2014. "Remedy of Poverty," MPRA Paper 54665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Värja, Emelie, 2014. "Sports and Regional Growth in Sweden - Is a successful professional sports team good for regional economic growth?," Working Papers, Ãrebro University, School of Business 2014:3, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2014. "Directed Technical Change and Capital Deepening: A Reconsideration of Kaldor’s Technical Progress Function," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 18993, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jeroen van den Bergh & Miklós Antal, 2014. "Evaluating Alternatives to GDP as Measures of Social Welfare/Progress," WWWforEurope Working Papers series, WWWforEurope 56, WWWforEurope.
- Anis Omri & Anissa Chaibi, 2014. "Nuclear energy, renewable energy, and economic growth in developed and developing countries : A modelling analysis from simultaneous-equation models," Working Papers, Department of Research, Ipag Business School 2014-188, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Kwabena Gyimah-Brempong & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2014. "Aid and Economic Growth: A Robust Approach," Department of Economics Working Papers, McMaster University 2014-03, McMaster University.
- Arora, Vipin, 2014. "A Note on Oil and Gas Production from Shale and Long-Run U.S. Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 54757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daisuke Amano & Jun-ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2014. "Trade Structure and Growth Effects of Taxation in a Two-Country World," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 891, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Marie-Sophie Hervieux & Olivier Darné, 2014. "Production and consumption-based approaches for the Environmental Kuznets Curve in Latin America using Ecological Footprint," Working Papers, HAL hal-00958692, HAL.