Report NEP-GRO-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Doepke & Michele Tertilt, 2014. "Does Female Empowerment Promote Economic Development?," Working Papers, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group 2014-002, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Alp Celik, 2014. "Young, Restless and Creative: Openness to Disruption and Creative Innovations," PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania 14-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Samad Sarferaz & Alexander Rathke, 2014. "Malthus and the Industrial Revolution: Evidence from a Time-Varying VAR," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 14-351, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- DEMUYNCK, Thomas & VAN DE GAER, Dirk, . "Inequality adjusted income growth," CORE Discussion Papers RP, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) -2505, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Casari, Marco & Lisciandra, Maurizio, 2014. "Gender Discrimination in Property Rights," IZA Discussion Papers 7938, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Yin, Yong, 2014. "Equilibrium Health Spending and Population Aging in a Model of Endogenous Growth: Will the GDP Share of Health Spending Keep Rising?," IZA Discussion Papers 7928, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00936145 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beja Jr., Edsel, 2014. "Income growth and happiness: Reassessment of the Easterlin Paradox," MPRA Paper 53360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Innocenti & Francesca Lorini & Chiara Rapallini, 2014. "Ethnic Heterogeneity, Voting Partecipation and Local Economic Growth. The Case of Belgium," Working Papers - Economics, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa wp2014_03.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Francisco ALVAREZ-CUADRADO & Ngo Van LONG & Markus POSCHKE, 2014. "Capital-Labor Substitution, Structural Change and the Labor Income Share," Cahiers de recherche, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ 01-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bruce E. Hansen & Ananth Seshadri, 2014. "Uncovering the Relationship between Real Interest Rates and Economic Growth," Working Papers, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center wp303, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Hakenes , Hendrik & Hasan, Iftekhar & Molyneux, Phil & Xie , Ru, 2014. "Small banks and local economic development," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 5/2014, Bank of Finland.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller, 2014. "Growth Policies and Macroeconomic Stability," OECD Economic Policy Papers, OECD Publishing 8, OECD Publishing.
- Corsi, Daniel J & S V Subramanian, 2014. "Association between economic growth, coverage of maternal and child health interventions, and under-five mortality: a repeated cross-sectional analysis of 36 sub-Saharan African countries," Working Paper 144146, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Carl Grekou, 2014. "Revisiting the nexus between currency misalignments and growth in the CFA Zone," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2014-4, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.