Report NEP-GEO-2014-07-13This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cardamone, Paola, 2014. "R&D, spatial proximity and productivity at firm level: evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 57149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Rita Sedita & Ivan De Noni & Luciano Pilotti, 2014. "How do related variety and differentiated knowledge bases influence the resilience of local production systems?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" 0180, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Calá, Carla Daniela & Manjón-Antolín, Miguel & Arauzo-Carod, Josep-Maria, 2014. "The determinants of exit in Argentina: core and peripheral regions," NÃ¼lan. Deposited Documents, Centro de DocumentaciÃ³n, Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas y Sociales, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata 1976, Centro de Documentación, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata.
- Mickael Benaim & Jean-Alain Héraud & Valérie Mérindol & Jean-Paul Villette, 2014. "Scientific connectivity of European regions: towards a typology of cooperative schèmes," Working Papers of BETA, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg 2014-13, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Jamie Bologna & Donald J. Lacombe & Andrew T. Young, 2014. "A Spatial Analysis of Incomes and Institutional Quality : Evidence from US Metropolitan Areas," Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University 14-11, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Matthias Siller & Christoph Hauser & Janette Walde & Gottfried Tappeiner, 2014. "The Multiple Facets of Regional Innovation," Working Papers, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck 2014-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Donald J. Lacombe & Amanda Ross, 2014. "Revisiting the Question "More Guns, Less Crime?" New Estimates Using Spatial Econometric Techniques," Working Papers, Department of Economics, West Virginia University 14-05, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Bird, Julia & Straub, Stephane, 2014. "The Brasilia experiment : road access and the spatial pattern of long-term local development in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6964, The World Bank.
- Arribas-Bel, Daniel & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2014. "How Diverse Can Spatial Measures of Cultural Diversity Be? Results from Monte Carlo Simulations of an Agent-Based Model," IZA Discussion Papers 8251, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adriana Nikolic & Christoph Weiss, 2014. "Spatial interactions in location decisions: Empirical evidence from a Bayesian spatial probit model," Department of Economics Working Papers, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics wuwp177, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Martijn I. Dröes & Piet Rietveld†, 2014. "The Effect of Railway Travel on Urban Spatial Structure," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 14-050/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gabor Hunya, 2014. "Regional Policy and FDI Location – an Overview of the Larger New EU Member States," wiiw Research Reports 393, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.