Report NEP-GEO-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BELLEFLAMME, Paul & PICARD, Pierre & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "An economic theory of regional clusters," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1464, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Siqi Zheng & Cong Sun & Ye Qi & Matthew E. Kahn, 2013. "The Evolving Geography of China’s Industrial Production: Implications for Pollution Dynamics and Urban Quality of Life," NBER Working Papers 19624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthias Duschl & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Growth dynamics in regional systems of technological activities â€“ A SVAR approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Damien PUY, 2013. "Institutional Investors Flows and the Geography of Contagion," Economics Working Papers ECO2013/06, European University Institute.
- Vicard, Vincent & Lavallée, Emmanuelle, 2013. "National borders matter...where one draws the lines too," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3785, Paris Dauphine University.
- Ayumu Tanaka, 2013. "Geographic Concentration of Foreign Visitors to Japan," Discussion papers e-12-013, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Max Nathan & Emma Vandore, 2013. "Here Be Startups: Exploring a young digital cluster in Inner East London," SERC Discussion Papers 0146, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Alex Fenton & Amanda Fitzgerald & Ruth Lupton, 2013. "Labour’s Record on Neighbourhood Renewal in England: Policy, Spending and Outcomes 1997-2010," CASE Papers /177, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- CHARLOT, Sylvie & GAIGNE, Carl & ROBERT-Nicoud, Frederic & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "Agglomeration and welfare: the core-periphery model in the light of Bentham, Kaldor, and Rawls," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1857, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Paola Brighi & Valeria Venturelli, 2013. "The Effect Of Revenue And Geographic Diversification On Bank Performance," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 13103, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Facoltà di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Amin, Mohammad & Haidar, Jamal Ibrahim, 2013. "Trade facilitation and country size," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6692, The World Bank.
- Lei, J., 2013. "Smoothed Spatial Maximum Score Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Binary Choice Panel Models," Discussion Paper 2013-061, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fredrik Carlsen & Jorn Rattso & Hildegunn E. Stokke, 2013. "Education, experience and dynamic urban wage premium," Working Paper Series 15213, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Naoto Jinji & Xingyuan Zhang & Shoji Haruna, 2013. "Do Regional Trade Agreements Enhance International Technology Spillovers?," Discussion papers e-12-010, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Yücer, Aycil & Siroën, Jean-Marc & GUILHOTO, Joaquim, 2013. "Internal and International Vertical Specialization of Brazilian states– An Input-Output analysis," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/11720, Paris Dauphine University.
- Moncada Mesa, Jhonny & Loaiza Quintero, Osmar Leandro, 2013.
"Análisis de las disparidades regionales en Colombia: una aproximación desde la estadística espacial, 1985 – 2010
[Analysis of regional disparities in Colombia: an approach from spatial statist," MPRA Paper 51405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcelo Medeiros & Luis Felipe Batista de Oliveira, 2013. "Potencial de Convergência Regional em Educação no Brasil," Discussion Papers 1888, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.