Report NEP-GEO-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marie-Estelle Binet & François Facchini, 2013. "Determinants of Entrepreneurship in French Regions: The Role of Spatial Heterogeneity," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201312, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje & R. Stough, Roger, 2013. "Knowledge & Innovation in Space," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 305, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H., 2013. "The Geography of Trade and Technology Shocks in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 7326, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wixe, Sofia, 2013. "The Impact of Spatial Externalities: Skills, Education and Firm Productivity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 306, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Florida , Richard & Mellander , Charlotta, 2013. "The Geography of Inequality: Difference and Determinants of Wage and Income Inequality across US Metros," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 304, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Mano, Yukichi & Suzuki, Aya, 2013. "Measuring Agglomeration Economies: The Case of the Ethiopian Cut Flower Industry," Discussion Papers 2013-04, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ebru Kerimoglu & B. Can Karahasan, 2012. "Location Patterns of Creative Capital and Regional Disparities in Spain," AQR Working Papers 201201, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Feb 2012.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2013. "From creativeness to innovativeness: a firm-level investigation," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0159, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Edward L. Glaeser & Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2013. "Entrepreneurship And Urban Growth:An Empirical Assessment With Historical Mines," Working Papers 13-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Tsun Se Cheong & Yanrui Wu, 2013. "Globalization and Regional Inequality," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 13-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Polasek, 2013. "Spatial Chow-Lin Models for Completing Growth Rates in Cross-sections," Economics Series 295, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rorina Moreno, 2012. "“What attracts knowledge workers? The role of space, social connections, institutions, jobs and amenities”," AQR Working Papers 201203, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Feb 2012.
- Joaquim Murillo & Javier Romaní & Jordi Suriñach, 2012. "“The Business Excellence Attraction Composite Index (Beaci). Design And Application To The Municipalities Of The Barcelona Province”," AQR Working Papers 201205, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2012.
- Fausto Alves de Brito & Breno Aloísio T. Duarte de Pinho, 2012. "A dinâmica do processo de urbanização no Brasil, 1940-2010," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG 464, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.