Report NEP-GEO-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbero, Javier & ZofÃo, JosÃ© Luis, 2012. "The multiregional core-periphery model: The role of the spatial topology," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2012/12, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Pastore, Francesco, 2013. "Primum vivere… Industrial Change, Job Destruction and the Geographical Distribution of Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 7126, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Badi H. Baltagi & Chihwa Kao & Long Liu, 2012. "The Estimation and Testing of a Linear Regression with Near Unit Root in the Spatial Autoregressive Error Term," Center for Policy Research Working Papers, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University 150, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Olaf Merk & Claude Comtois, 2012. "Competitiveness of Port-Cities: The Case of Marseille-Fos, France," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/11, OECD Publishing.
- TAKATSUKA Hajime & Dao-Zhi ZENG & Laixun ZHAO, 2013. "Resource-based Regions, the Dutch Disease and City Development," Discussion papers 13001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Cullinan, John & Flannery, Darragh & Walsh, Sharon & McCoy, Selina, 2012. "Distance Effects, Social Class and the Decision to Participate in Higher Education in Ireland," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP444, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Sorgner, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Creative Professions - A Micro-Level Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Johann Harnoss & Hillel Rapoport, 2013. "Birthplace Diversity and Economic Prosperity," NBER Working Papers 18699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Bargain & Kristian Orsini & Andreas Peichl, 2012. "Comparing Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the US: New Results," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 525, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Elsner, Benjamin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "10 Years After: EU Enlargement, Closed Borders, and Migration to Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7130, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yunfang Hu & Kazuo Mino, 2013. "Trade Structure and Belief-Driven Fluctuations in a Global Economy," KIER Working Papers 841, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- David Neumark & J.M. Ian Salas & William Wascher, 2013. "Revisiting the Minimum Wage-Employment Debate: Throwing Out the Baby with the Bathwater?," NBER Working Papers 18681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arvis, Jean-François & Duval, Yann & Shepherd, Ben & Utoktham,Chorthip, 2013. "Trade costs in the developing world : 1995 - 2010," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6309, The World Bank.
- Kuznetsov, Alexey, 2012. "Transborder corporate integration in the Baltic Sea Region," MPRA Paper 43736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campante, Filipe R. & Do, Quoc-Anh & Guimaraes, Bernardo, 2012. "Isolated Capital Cities and Misgovernance: Theory and Evidence," Working Paper Series rwp12-058, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Hirota, Haruaki & Yunoue, Hideo, 2013. "Does local council size affect land development expenditure? Quasi-experimental evidence from Japanese municipal data," MPRA Paper 43723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2013.
"I patti di sviluppo dei distretti produttivi in Sicilia: 2011-2013
[The development pacts of productive districts in Siciliy: 2011-2013]," MPRA Paper 43678, University Library of Munich, Germany.