Report NEP-GEO-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zierahn, Ulrich, 2012. "Monocentric cities, endogenous agglomeration, and unemployment disparities," HWWI Research Papers 130, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Stephen J. Redding & Daniel M. Sturm & Nikolaus Wolf, 2012. "The Economics of Density: Evidence from the Berlin Wall," SERC Discussion Papers 0118, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- M. Foddi & S. Usai, 2012. "Regional innovation performance in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201221, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Sylvie Charlot & Riccardo Crescenzi & Antonio Musolesi, 2012. "An "extended" knowledge production function approach to the genesis of innovation in the European regions," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/7, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2012. "Rational Expectations in Urban Economics," MPRA Paper 41356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2012. "The Regional Economic Effects of a Reduction in Carbon Emissions and An Evaluation of Offsetting Policies in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Hein Roelfsema & Yi Zhang, 2012. "Globalization and Regional Innovation in China," Working Papers 12-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Brown, W. Mark Scott, Darren, 2012. "Cities and Growth: Human Capital Location Choice: Accounting for Amenities and Thick Labour Markets," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2012027e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Michaela Trax & Stephan Brunow & Jens Suedekum, 2012. "Cultural diversity and plant‐level productivity," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012029, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Dinkelman, Taryn & Schulhofer-Wohl, Sam, 2012. "Migration, Congestion Externalities, and the Evaluation of Spatial Investments," CEPR Discussion Papers 9126, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brown, W. Mark Scott, Darren, 2012. "Villes et croissance : Choix du lieu de residence selon le capital humain : le role des attraits urbains et de la densite des marches du travail," L'economie canadienne en transition 2012027f, Statistics Canada, Division de l'analyse economique.
- Zierahn, Ulrich, 2012. "The effect of market access on the labor market: Evidence from German reunification," HWWI Research Papers 131, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).