Report NEP-GEO-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marie-Estelle Binet & François Facchini, 2012. "Okun’S Law In The French Regions: A Cross-Regional Comparison," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201222, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- R. Basile & S. Usai, 2012. "Analysis of regional endogenous growth," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 201211, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Hülsbeck, Marcel & Kitzinger, Elena N., 2011. "The impact of regional industries and universities on (high) technology entrepreneurship," UO Working Papers, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization 03-11, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Antonio Accetturo & Francesco Manaresi & Sauro Mocetti & Elisabetta Olivieri, 2012. "Don't stand so close to me: the urban impact of immigration," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 866, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Jung, Benjamin, 2012. "The home market effect, regional inequality, and intra-industry reallocations," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences 33, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Kondo, Kazumine, 2012. "Do Credit Associations Put Competitive Pressure on Regional Banks in Japanese Regional Lending Markets?," MPRA Paper 38769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus Leibrecht & Aleksandra Riedl, 2012. "Modelling FDI based on a spatially augmented gravity model: Evidence for Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics 239, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Anthony Briant & Miren Lafourcade & Benoît Schmutz, 2012. "Can Tax Breaks Beat Geography? Lessons from the French Enterprise Zone Experience," PSE Working Papers, HAL halshs-00695225, HAL.
- Carlo Castellana, 2012. "Restructuring the Italian NHS: a case study of the regional hospital network," Papers, arXiv.org 1205.3519, arXiv.org.
- Nepelski, Daniel & De Prato, Giuditta, 2012. "A network analysis of cities hosting ICT R&D," MPRA Paper 38796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gordon, Ian & Kaplanis, Ioannis, 2012. "Accounting for Big City Growth in Low Paid Occupations: Immigration and/or Service Class Consumption," Working Papers, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics 2072/184038, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Lerbs, Oliver W., 2012. "House prices, housing development costs, and the supply of new single-family housing in German counties and cities," CAWM Discussion Papers, Center of Applied Economic Research MÃ¼nster (CAWM), University of MÃ¼nster 57, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Escobari, Diego & Lee, Sang-Yeob, 2012. "Demand shifting across flights and airports in a spatial competition model," MPRA Paper 38799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brown, W. Mark & Newbold, Bruce, 2012. "Cities and Growth: Moving to Toronto - Income Gains Associated with Large Metropolitan Labour Markets," The Canadian Economy in Transition, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis 2012023e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.