Report NEP-GEO-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven Bond-Smith, 2012. "A Regional Model of Endogenous Growth with Creative Destruction," Working Papers in Economics, University of Waikato, Department of Economics 12/02, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Johannes Vatter, 2012. "Well-Being in Germany: GDP and Unemployment Still Matter," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD) 196, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Moretto, A. C. & Guilhoto, J. J. M., 2011.
"RelaÃ§Ãµes Intersetoriais E Inter-Regionais Nas RegiÃµes-PÃ³lo Paranaense Em 1995
[Intersectorial And Inter-Regional Relations In The Principal Pole Regions In The ParanÃ¡ Economy In 1995]," MPRA Paper 37958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guo, Penghui & Liu, Lihu, 2011. "Robust Test for Spatial Error Model:Considering Changes of Spatial Layouts and Distribution Misspecification," MPRA Paper 38050, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2012.
- Dionissi Aliprantis & Francisca G.-C. Richter, 2012. "Local average neighborhood effects from moving to opportunity," Working Paper 1208, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Sivakumar, Marimuthu & Vijay, M, 2012. "Regional Disparities in Poverty and Education in India," MPRA Paper 37849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azzoni, Carlos Roberto & Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Haddad, E. A & Hewings, G. J. D. & Laes, M. A. & Moreira, G., 2011. "Neither here nor there: regionally targeted social policy or socially targeted regional policy? the first four years of Lulaâ€™s administration," MPRA Paper 37959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Greg Kaplan & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2012. "Understanding the long-run decline in interstate migration," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 697, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hong Wang & Licheng Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Regional Disparity in Health and Health Care in China," CEMA Working Papers, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics 541, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Kathryn Parr & William Waite, 2011. "Economic Impact of the redevelopment of the Hartford Civic Center," CCEA Studies, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis 2011-November-01, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.