Report NEP-GEO-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marie-Estelle Binet & Alain Guengant & Matthieu Leprince, 2012. "Overlapping jurisdictions and demand for local public services: does spatial heterogeneity matter?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201213, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Wedemeier, Jan, 2012. "Creative professionals and high-skilled agents: Polarization of employment growth?," HWWI Research Papers 119, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Sumon Datta & K. Sudhir, 2012. "Does Reducing Spatial Differentiation Increase Product Differentiation? Effects of Zoning on Retail Entry and Format Variety," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1851, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 2012.
- P. Nijkamp & A. Reggiani, 2012. "Did Zipf Anticipate Socio-Economic Spatial Networks?," Working Papers wp816, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kodrat Wibowo & Astia Dendi & Zulhanif, 2011. "Is a Specific Grant Really ”Specific”?: Case of Indonesian Provinces, 2003 – 2010," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201109, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2011.
- Jia He & Oliver M. Rui & Xiaolei Zha, 2011. "Governance Infrastructure and Location of Foreign Direct Investment in the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23212, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2012. "Rational expectations in urban economics," MPRA Paper 37121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano, 2012. "Agglomeration, Trade and Selection," CEP Discussion Papers dp1129, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Vatter, Johannes, 2012. "Well-being in Germany: What explains the regional variation?," FZG Discussion Papers 50, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG), University of Freiburg.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan, 2012. "The flypaper effect: evidence from a natural experiment in Hesse," MPRA Paper 37144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Gregory F. Udell & Alberto Zazzaro, 2012. "The Home Bias and the Credit Crunch: A Regional Perspective," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 60, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Boudhayan Sen & Jiwoong Shin & K. Sudhir, 2012. "Demand Externalities from Co-Location," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1850, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.